Seeking Teachers for Book interviews

Hello--

My name is Ira Shull, and I am a teacher and writer in Shirley, MA. I am
currently working on a book project that involves interviewing teachers
around the country about why they teach. I am trying to find at least
one teacher in every state, and I'm looking for dynamic individuals who
are comfortable talking about themselves and what they do. As I'm
attempting to finalize a roster of interviewees at the moment for my
publisher, my specific needs are teachers of color, as well as Latino,
Native American and Asian American. I'm also interested in teachers
working in alternative or vocational education programs, and in the
following subject areas:

Psychology
Chemistry
Physics
Foreign Languages
Physical Education/Organized Sports

The following states are where I have not found teachers yet:

RI, MD, WVA, SC, GA, AL, LA, OK, MN, SD, IL, NV, WY, AR, MS, ID, MT

If anyone on the list can assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Please e-mail me at idshull@net1plus.com

Sincerely,
Ira Shull