RE: e-mail format

Ludwik,

Steps to create RTF file:

1. Create document.

2. Save as RTF.

All facetiousness aside, the point is that RTF is a format intended to be
used by many applications on many platforms. If the application that you
are using supports it, the above is what you do. If it doesn't, you're
out of luck. (Actually, I sometimes create drawings in non-RTF capable
applications, import them into Word (which knows RTF), and then save the
Word document as RTF.

John