Re: e-mail format(t)ing and the 7 work energy relationships

John
I succeeded in viewing your RFT code at the end of message, if it is
a table defining work a number of different ways. My only complaint about it
is that I have to save it as a file and import it into word to view it. It
would probably work better as an attachment to E-mail, except I don't think
all E-mail
systems support this. RFT, I would think, would be better then Binhex or
some of the other suggestions as most word processors will import it on both
Apple and IBM platforms which is not true of binhex for example. You still
have to be really driven to view this message.

gary

Gary Karshner

St. Mary's University
San Antonio, Texas