Re: 2nd Work-Energy Relation

{Sorry for this long post, but please bear with it to pick up the notation.}

I couldn't bear it, and that is sad, because though I haven't contributed
to this thread I might like to, and I don't like to discard a colleague's
contribution just because I - can't bear it.

I enter here to offer a solution made evident to me yesterday by John
Mallinckrodt. I privately requested from him a Maple notebook, expecting
he would forward a file to me by email. Instead he copied Maple statements
into his emeil reply to me, and I pasted them back into Maple. It solves
any file transfer problems very neatly (though I doubt there would have
been any). It was dead easy to copy and paste the email statements into
Maple, and after I did so, PrettyPrint made everything crystal clear.

Now I know some people who email in TeX. I find it difficult to read. I
think Maple might present a better alternative.

Leigh