quick survey of thermal physics courses and texts

I've been wondering what other people do in their thermal physics
courses, so I'd like to take a quick survey:

1. What type(s) of undergraduate thermal physics courses are
offered by the physics department at your college or university?
Do you teach classical thermodynamics, statistical mechanics,
both in one course, both in separate courses, or what?
How long does each course last?

2. What textbook(s) is/are used in your thermal physics course(s)?
(Authors' names are good enough unless the text is very obscure.)

If you have current (say within the last 5 years) information on
schools other than your own, feel free to answer separately for
each. Please tell me the name of the school, though, so I can
eliminate duplicates.

Please respond directly to me, not to the list. I'll post a summary
of results when they stop coming in.

Thanks a lot!

Dan Schroeder
dschroeder@cc.weber.edu