Re: Nuclide database?

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Jonathan Secaur wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've been using the Chart of the Nuclides for a long time with a
second-year class. I was wondering if anyone has seen a database of
nuclear data available anywhere that one might be able to download or
purchase?

Thanks,

Jon Secaur
Roosevelt High School
Kent, OH

Jon,
This may not be exactly what you want, but I thought that you and others
might be interested in the url below which is a fantastic version of the
chart of the nuclides:

http://necs01.dne.bnl.gov/CoN/index.html

bob

* bob muir voice: (910) 334-5669 *