Helping a Poor School District

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:03:20 -0600
I am looking for 10+ college level, non-calculus based, physics textbooks that
can be used as reference for an honors level high school physics course. If you
would like to donate any books, email me with the cost of postage and I will
glad to reinburse you for shipping costs. Any books with a copyright from about
1980 to present. Monadnock Regional High School is a poor rural regional high
school located in southwestern NH.
Thank you for your consideration.

Jim Harris
suejim@top.monad.net