dielectric absorption=?

Bob Sciamanda (sciamanda@edinboro.edu) pointed to a web site:

Apropos the recent interest in residual charge on caps, see:
http://www.national.com/rap/ Then: "good technical material"

I finally went there and found the article. It shows how ingeneers
describe the phenomenon we were discussing here (a discharged C recovers
some Q, internally). Does anybody know how solid state physicists describe
this strange phenomenon. Do they know, for example, what makes teflon
better (less "soakage"="dielectric absorption"=?) than mylor?

Ludwik Kowalski