FCI/gender/HS physics data update

My student just sent me this update for the FCI data that I previously
mentioned. I have not analyzed it any further. Here's her results

Male Female No response
yes 10 24 5
no 1 2 1
noreply 9 8 32

of all positively identified males, 50% had hs physics
of all positively identified males who
specifically answered the question "have you
had hs physics," 91% said that they had hs physics.

11% of all test takers are positively id'd males who had
hs physics.

of all positively identified females, 71% had hs physics
of all positively identified females who specifically answered
the question" have you had hs physics,
92% said that they had hs physics.

26% of all test takers are positively identified females
who had hs physics.

53% of all test takers' genders are unknown.
15% of those respondants said they had had hs physics.
83% of those who answered the question answered positively.

22% of all test takers were male.

37% of all test takers were female.

%error = 3.

soc

From this data (and the numbers are small) it does not seem to me that
having had hs physics was the factor that caused the gap in those questions
I reported on. Right John?

Comments anyone else?

Cindy