RE: Keeping coffee hot...

Hi Dwight-
The point of the problem is that you have to work it out
semi-quantitatively, and deal with the different mechanisms by which
heat is lost (with apologies to JG's sensibilities). This was reputed
to be a favorite orals question when I was preparing for my PhD orals.
Here's another one:
You are in the lab measuring the electric dipole moment of the
neutron when Sir Isaac Newton, stale from the grave, walks in and says:
What are you doing? What do you say?
Regards,
Jack