Re: Balloons without gases...

At 11:07 AM on 3/4/97, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:

Am I onto something that could bring me instant success and
early
retirement? :-)

Dwight
Ashland, OH

Dwight--

I'll be darned if I can find a reference here at the office, but I know
I've heard of some scientist/inventor of the middle ages or so who came up
with the same idea. I can see the line drawing from the article in my
head. I'll look at home but in the mean time, does this ring a bell with
anyone else?

Chip