Re: News Posts

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Jim Green wrote:

Folks, isn't there a site where I can send e-mail and have it posted to a
newsgroup????? Begins with "Del"?????

SISNA's news server is broken -- gone the way of AOL I guess -- I can read
but not post.

Try DejaVue. It's linked on my web page, and is, I think, a service of
AltaVista. It has a "post to newsgroups" option, but I mainly use it to
search all newsgroups for keywords. It includes newsgroups your own server
may not provide.

-- Donald