Re: Computers

At 5:57 PM -0600 2/28/97, Ryan S. Smee wrote:
Look, the point is that there are simply more PCs and clones out there;

No one is arguing that.

thus it is easier to find software for them,

This is a non-sequitur. There isn't much Mac software in stores, but most
Mac people I know shop for software from mail order catalogs anyway. Fast
and cheap and easier than going to the store.

its easier to work with the general
populace who, for the most part, also own them, and its easier to find help
when things go wrong.

That may be true where you live, but not at my college. It is commonly
known here that the Mac users stick together and help each other out while
PC users are left to figure things out on their own (this is slowly
changing with our new help desk). We have an active and helpful Mac Users
Group and no functioning PC users group.

I think I've overstayed my welcome on this thread so I'll try to gracefully
back out now without saying too much more on it (that is hard for a Mac
evangelist :).

Cheers,
Larry