RE: supercaps

This is a continuation of what was posted last night. As you recall I left
the capacitor disconneced (after the second rebound) expecting a possible
third kick. The capacitor was "totally" discharged (several minutes of
being connected at zero current) before being disconnected. But I did
observe the third kick; the initial current was 0.045 mA (implying the
emf of 45 mV), the decay rate about the same as before and the total
squized charge of nearly 0.03 farads. This is nearly one half of what
was produced in the second kick.
Ludwik Kowalski