What is a .pds file?

....sorry to go off-topic, but I need a speedy answer to a DOS-style
question that the local DOS/Wintel people don't recognize.

We have a number of graphic files (posters for astronomical happenings) on
DoS/Windows 3.1 files that end in the .pds extension. What program opens
..pds files?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html