Job Posting

Hi All,
For those of you that might be interested, or have students that may
be interested, the following is a PASCO job posting. We are
looking for someone that has a high comfort level with computers and technology,
can work successfully with teachers, and enjoys helping people. For
more details about the position please contact Terri Freymer, or I'd
be happy to answer any questions that fall wuthin my limited sphere
of influence. Her email address is shown bellow. The text below
is the official posting:

PASCO scientific, a world leader in computer interfacing systems and
apparatus for education continues to expand its marketplace! Located
in Roseville, CA, we are influencing student science labs throughout
the world. Our continued and steady growth over the last 32 years is
now launching us into the 21st century with new opportunities
throughout our company. If you are motivated to be the best and would
like to be part of our ongoing success, we are interested in hearing
from you for the following position.

Please send your resume and salary requirements. EOE. Applicants only.

Mail:
PASCO scientific
PO Box 619011
Roseville, CA,
95678-9011
E-mail:
freymeyer@pasco.com
(Send resume in an
e-mail message or
attach a Microsoft
Word File.)
FAX:
1-916-786-8905

TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE

Job Description:

PASCO is known throughout the industry for its high quality
technical support. Join our dynamic team of professionals
providing troubleshooting, technical assistance and training for
our customers throughout the country and the world!

Requirements:

A BS degree in Biology, Physics or Chemistry
2-4 years previous teaching or technical background
High degree of computer hardware and software literacy
25% travel

Preferred Skills:

Excellent customer service and phone skills
Strong writing abilities

Attn: TSR
| Robert Morrison voice: (916) 786-3800 |
| Technical Support fax: (916) 786-3292 |
| PASCO scientific toll-free: (800) 772-8700 |
| 10101 Foothills Blvd. Ext: 300 |
| Roseville, CA 95678 email: morrison@pasco.com |
| http://www.pasco.com |