Re: PHYSICS WEB SITES

We are working on developing a Physics web site to be used as a resource
for high school teachers. So here is my question, Are there any websites
that YOU have found to contain interesting on a specific topic, has been a
great resource for some/many topics or a great starting point for a search
-other than the typical search engines like Lycos, Infoseek, Altavista,
Yahoo, Search, etc?
-tony

Tony Wayne Those that can, do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.
Check out the Physics Pavillion at
http://pen.k12.va.us/Anthology/Pav/Science/Physics/

One of my favorites is the the Virtual Prof's Physics Shop that Glen Terrel
at UT Arlington runs. Bulletin boards, Chat Rooms and resources for physics.

http://www.virtualprof.com/

R. Allen Shotwell
Chair, Science and Math
Ivy Tech State College