Re: PHYSICS WEB SITES

Tony,

You might do a netsearch for PHYSLab. We have a few labs on our site
that may be of interest and we intend to put more up in a format where
the user can easily read the lab (including graphics) and then download
if interested in the lab. Most of our labs are related to computer
interfacing probes.

On occasion I have posted tests for physics teachers but don't do this
frequently.

Lowell

Project PHYSLab
The Catlin Gabel School