Re: Dover Principia

I recently purchased a two volume paperback version of Cajori's 1930
revision of Motte's 1729 English translation of the Third Edition of the
Principia (pheww!) published by the University of California Press for
$35. There is a VERY inexpensive one volume version of Motte's
translation that goes for something like $15. I don't remember the
publisher, but I do remember thinking that it was hard to read both
because of its unattractive typeface and also more fundamentally because
of its earlier vintage (although it may stay closer to the original
latin.) I think it also did not include "The System of the World" which
does appear in the UC Press version. Suffice it to say I happy with my
purchase.

John