Re: ZULU

The ZULU question stems from the recording of the time on a few TV programs.
EG JAG -- there, the time is shown in green letters on the bottom of the
screen -- if the scene is in the morning, one might see 1020 ZULU. But if
1020 is really 10:20 GMT, it would be in the wee hours in Washington not
mid-morning. This is what confused me. I now take it that the
producers/writers just don't know what they are talking about and give
erroneous times.

Thanks for all the responses re this.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com