Re: digital oscilloscopes

At 9:12 AM -0400 1/19/97, kowalskil@alpha.montclair.edu wrote:
The experiments listed by John (see below) sound very innovative to me.
The first subject for this semester is "waves" and I would like to try
the demos. My 1995 Vernier Catalog lists "ULI Microphone" but I can not
find the description of software for it, except for Apple II.

1) Can a "Digital Oscilloscope" software, mentioned by Ray, be used with ULI?
2) Can the experiments be performed with an internal microphone of MAC? How?
3) What is used for "triggering sound collection"?
4) Any accessible reference on digital oscilloscopes for common users?

I use a Mac with an external microphone. The built in mic pics up too much
hum from the computer fan.

Triggering it not a problem using the computer as an interface. Some of the
programs come with fair tutorials.
-tony

Tony Wayne Those that can, do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.