diode help

Hi all-
I have two non-working Zenith Data Systems ZCM 1390 monitors.
I bought a maintenance manual just before ZDS got bought out
by Packard-Bell. In one monitor (and probably both) I was able to
trace the problem to the power supply, for which no maintenance
instructions are provided. So I tried to analyze the power supply, and
sure enough, found a bad diode (voltage drop is only about 0.1 v -
I guess it's bad because it is listed as a "low voltage general purpose
diode" and is specified to be silicon").
My present plan is to replace the diode. It is a Motorola
product - tube type - and bears the numbers 402-02 and 8735.
My question: does anyone have a listing that provides the
characteristics of this diode?
Regards,
Jack