test generating software

I am looking for software for creating and storing test or homework
problems with imbedded graphics. I am looking for something that will
allow me to store problems by subject, type, difficulty, etc. and then
retrieve selected problems. I would also like to be able to generate
randomly selected problem sets to be given as homework or for online
drill/testing. Does anyone in phys-l know of good PC software for that
purpose?
Thanks in advance.
Al