Re: Laser light

Brad Shue wrote:

With the glasses off you will see the dots move. If the glasses totally
correct your vision then when you put them on the pattern of dots, or
speckle, will not move. If your glasses over correct then the direction of
motion will reverse when you put your glasses on.

Jim Riley, Department of Physics
Drury College
900 N Benton Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802
e-mail: jriley@lib.drury.edu
Phone: (407) 873 7233

I wish the optometrists would adopt this method. Then I might have
a better chance to get a correct prescription!

Clarence