Re: business models

It sounds like your problem is not so much business models as it is the choice
of models. We've been working on physics models a lot longer and so hopefully
we've done a better job of weeding. It is interesting that school administrato
rs often do choose archaic models. However, in terms of managing our own classe
s we have some freedom to choose those models which we find most useful.