Re: exponential cooling

As I recall, exponential cooling arises from the situation where the
....now I have to be careful because of some of the language discussions
that you have luckily missed :-)...thermal energy internal to the body is
proprotinal to its temperature, and the rate of heat flow is proportional
to the temperature difference. Since in radaition the latter depends on
the 4th power of the temperature, I wouldn't expect it to be exponential.

cheers

On