Grade Change in clear text

My apologies if the previous message was received encoded. Seems as if
Netscape encode attachements in something called Mime. I'm using
Netscape 3.0 so it decodes it. Below is the clear text.
Universal Grade Change Form:

To: (professor/teacher)__________From:__________

I think my grade in your course,__________, should be
changed from___to___for the following reasons:

__1. The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.
__2. The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.
__3. This course will lower my GPA and I won't get into:
__Med School __Dental School __Grad School
__Mickey Mouse Club
__4. I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in
___________.
__5. I'll lose my scholarship.
__6. I'm on a varsity sports team and my coach couldn't find a copy of
your exam.
__7. I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not
cover the material asked for on the exam.
__8. I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted every little
fact.
__9. I studied the facts and definitions but the exam asked about
general
principles.
__10. You are prejudiced against:
__Males __Females __Protestants __Chicanos __Jews
__Catholics __Moslems __People __Blacks __Whites
__Minorities __Students __Young people __Old people
__11. If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at
least cut
my allowance.
__12. I was unable to do well in this course because of the following:
__mono __acute alcoholism __drug addiction __VD/STD
__broken baby finger __pregnancy __fatherhood
__13. You told use to be creative but you didn't tell us exactly how
you
wanted that done.
__14. I was creative and you said I was just shooting the bull.
__15. The lectures were:
__too detailed to pick out important points __too boring
__not explained in sufficient detail __all jokes and no material
__16. I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.
__17. This course was: __too early, I was not awake. __to late, I was
tired
__at lunchtime, I was hungry.
__18. My (dog, cat, gerbil)(ate, wet on, threw up on) my (book, notes,
paper) for this course.