entropy

Leigh,
You wrote

*Perhaps the worst is the association of entropy with disorder. It is
difficult to pry the student loose from this idea later on. I get to
teach thermo next semester; I'll hit this barrier again

Could you expand your thoughts on this further; I'd greatly like to hear
your opinions. I'm about to talk about entropy in two weeks and would find
this fascinating.

Joel