RE: wondering

As far as the format of quoting previous material goes, I find that
quoting _relevant_ text from a post one is directly responding to is very
helpful to me. It is rare when I see the posts that respond to the previous
one all in the proper order, whether it be because of other posts
intermingled or because of different timestamps (I think there are still
computers on Daylight Savings Time) and different paths taken to and from
the list server.

A long quoted message at the end does me little good...by that time
I've either gotten what I'm going to out of the message (sometimes very
little) or I've decided it just didn't interest me since I must have missed
the original message. With 60+ messages coming in each day I don't have
time to read everything twice. Even once takes awhile...

Chris

p.s. I believe there are some email programs out there that automagically
attach the email you respond to at the END of your message, and it may not
always be obvious that it is doing so.

-- Chris Clayton
(first year physical science teacher)
Mt. Zion Senior High School