Re: wondering

I wonder if most people are more persistent than I am, or are as
easily turned aside by that initial 'old' stuff in a post.

We physicists like to state (or restate) the question before we
answer it, so I usually prepend the question I'm addressing to my
reply. I will probably always be a physicist, so I will probably
continue to do so. If you are deflected from my contributions by
my habit you probably won't miss much.

Lengthy quotes I find annoying (as I do lengthy posts). They are
usually unnecessary, and they are wasteful. Being a physicist I
won't say they "waste bandwidth", of course, because that would
be a cognitive error of the same sort as equating energy with
power.

Leigh