Re: Longitudinal Studies...

Here! Here! to Roger Pruitt....I couldn't have said it better. I would also l
ike to add to this strain that: The approximation that ~5% of physics students
are/become physics majors is NOT a measure of understanding physics! None of
my students are physics majors -- but you better believe that doesn't keep them
from understanding NOR does it motivate them to become physics majors. First
of all, they'll all make more money as engineers (with BS degrees) than they wo
uld as physicists (with BS or MS degrees).