Joule Apparatus Help

1) Does someone on the list have access to Phil. Trans. of 1831????
If you do and have the time to look up an article (or ask a student to do
so) I would be grateful for a copy. Maybe you could at least tell me if
your library has a copy of the Journal of this date. This vintage of the
Journal is apparently not available through ILL What makes the matter worse
is that I don't have an exact citation. Here is what I have:

Joule says the following in a footnote of his mechanical-equivalent-of-heat
papers:

"The paddle-wheel used by Rennie in his experiments on the friction of water
(Phil. Trans, 1831, plate xi, fig. 1) was somewhat similar to mine."

I would dearly like to have a Xerox copy of this figure with sufficient
clarity for scanning sent to me via s-mail or a directly scanned image by
e-mail. The article itself is not important to me. This graphic would be
used in a publication.

Note that Joule's paper does not show a diagram.

2) Do you suppose that Joule's apparatus is still extant at the Royal
Academy or perhaps there is a photograph? What do you suppose their e-mail
address is???

Thanks very much

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com