Course Sequence in the High School

My school is trying to make some decisions about the sequence of the
science courses taught in grades 9-12. It would be very helpful to find
out how some other schools do it. If you could please let me know what
type of secondary school you are (private or public) and tell me what
courses you teach at each grade level, it would be very useful
information.

For example, we are a private day school and we teach Biology to 9th
graders, General Chemistry and Honors Chemistry to mostly 10th graders,
General Physics and Honors Physics to mostly 11th graders, and AP
Biology, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics C to mostly 12th graders. We also
have semester electives in Forensics, Bioethics, and Ecology.

If you would prefer to send this information to me directly instead of
through the listserve, that would be fine. Again, thanks very much in
advance for your help.