Re: old Phys Today

Kenneth Laws also has a book on the subject and an associated video
illustrating some of the points. Both are very fine work and quite
fascinating. Unfortunately, my copy is at home so I can't give the
publishing information at the moment but it should be in Books in
Print.

Colleagues,

I have a student looking for an article in a 1985 Physics Today. Mine go back
to 1986, of course. It is : The Physics of Dance by Kenneth Laws (Feb,1985)

Could any of you help us by sending a photocopy to
Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd
Aurora, CO 80015

Let me know. Thanks

ken

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227