Re: The Energy Sucker, a perpetual motion machine of the second kind

John D. Sample wrote:

At 11:25 PM on 11/1/96, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:

For those interested I've placed what I think is a cute
puzzle on our server as a document in pdf format. Fire
up Netscape and open URL:

ftp://ftpserver.sfu.ca/pub/papers/palmer

I'm always up for a cute problem, but I hate it when the problem is "user
anonymous access denied!" )=

:-)
I just tried the ftpserver and got in OK. It took a while, so I suspect
you just hit a busy server. Quick, while it is still (US) election day
and the traffic might be down, try again.
--
Maurice Barnhill, mvb@udel.edu
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~barnhill/