Re: Demos, simulations, and activities for Modern Physics

I almost forgot. I have a handheld GPS receiver that makes a great
conversation piece to use to introduce the special and general
theories of relativity. It must be demonstrated outdoors, but it
is a worthwhile exercise with a group of four or five students. I
will use it the next time I teach SRT; I've used it a couple of
times with small groups and it worked well.

Leigh