Re: Funniest Home Video

I understand from Roy Schwitters that the double bounce demo was "invented"
at Harvard, and the video clip won some bucks from the TV program.

If Wofgang Reuters doesn't respond to your post, call me and I'll check my
directory. I'd like to obtain a copy, as well. Its nice to have clips of
colleagues who were recognized for doint physics education for the public.
Karl

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk:(512)471-4152
Physics Dept-Mail Stop C1600 Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin FAX: (512) 471-9637 (other building)
Austin, Texas 78712-1081 E-Mail:trappe@physics.utexas.edu