scu.physics

Do any of you read sci.physics?

I have recently changed news servers and think that my posts are NOT getting
through. Have sci.physics readers here seen any posts from me recently --
the titles were something like Thermo Questions, Joule Experiment, and
Anybody There. (:-)

If you have seen these, please e-mail me and let me know -- if you are sure
that you have NOT seen these posts, also please say.

TX a lot

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com