Delayed Conference Proceedings--A Record? :-)

In today's mail I recieved a copy of the proceedings for the "Conference
on the Introductory Physics Course", which I attended at RPI in May 1993
"on the occasion of the retirement of Robert Resnick." I guess it was
worth the wait, since it's a handsome hard-bound volume published by Wiley
& Sons (ISBN 0-471-15557-8).

--
Jon Bell <jtbell@presby.edu> Presbyterian College
[for beginner's Usenet info, see http://cs1.presby.edu/~jtbell/usenet/]