Re: new methods of proof

I wrote a lab for a previous job where the students used Excel to
determine the potentials. The first week was spent actually making measurements with
the conducting paper. the second week, they reproduced one of the
patterns, then ran a few other configurations. We required them to
program the cells, themselves, so they had to learn a little
about the relaxation method and iterative approximations. I also included
some superposition of solutions problems.

db