Re: heat textbook

Because many of my students were eventually going into engineering at another
school, I most recently used

Heat and Thermodynamics by Mark W. Zemansky and Richard H. Dittman (6th ed.)
This is a McGraw-Hill book.

I do to, and mostly from inertia. I notice that you did not flat out
recommend the book, and I can't either. I've got to choose again for
January myself, and this book (which is also of substandard physical
quality - it falls apart) will get chosen by inertia if I don't find
something better soon. It is also ridiculously expensive.

Someone help us. Comparisons to Z(d) & D would be very helpful.

Leigh