"take it outside"...Bernoulli and curve balls.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's time to put this
thread to rest. I get enough e-mail without seeing haggling over things
like this. What is even worse is that most of you requote the original
message in full. If you want to argue over this, please move it off the
list to private messages. It started as an interesting thread but I feel
it has moved into the "take it outside" realm. Thanks.
--
James Bradford Shue jshue@comp.uark.edu
University of Arkansas Voice phone:(501) 575-6059