Re: Re-subscribe...

I hate to bother eveyone with this, but I was wondering if
someone could help me out? I will be soon losing my current e-mail
account, but I still have another e-mail account. I would like to rejoin
the physics listserver on my account, but I can't remember the procedure
and the address as to where to send it. So any information on how to do
so would be very much appreciated.

To get on the list, e-mail to listproc@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu. Include in
your message the words, "subscribe phys-l". When and if you want to get
off you send to the same address, "unsubscribe phys-l"

The person who runs this listserve is,
Dick Smith
Dept of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL
(904) 474-2269
rsmith@uwf.cc.uwf.edu

Also, if anyone is aware of any other physics related listservers
(preferably educational, sharing of ideas, etc.) I would very much
appreciate any information.

If you find any, let me know as well. Thanks,

Betty