Re: Big Ben...

On Sat, 28 Sep 1996 20:36:17 -0500 (CDT) Brad Shue said:
Good answer Brad. This is why the old wind up watches ran faster after they
were wound and slower as they unwound. Delissa needs to tell us if adding
pennies made the clock run slower, which your answer would predict, or faster
which my answer predicts. (at least if they put the pennies on top of the bob)