Re: Green Flash

The Scientific American had a complete article on the Green Flash many
(abour 40 +_ 10 years ago). I do not have their index available.
As I recall the Vatican Observatory did a special study some time ago

The article (which made the cover) is a little less than thirty years
old, I think. It was written by a worker at the Vatican Observatory.

Leigh