Physics Education Software

Hi everyone,

I'm the Australian representative for the Asian Physics Education
Network (ASPEN). ASPEN is about to run a conference on Modern and
Innovative Technologies for Asian Physics Education (MITAPE) in
Manila next month. I would like to prepare a physics education
software CD containing freeware, shareware and demoware (DOS
and Windows) for free distribution at the conference.

I have collected various bits and pieces over the years, and have
recently discovered Bill Beaty's page... WOW!!!!!

If anyone has some suggestions of where else I should look, I would
be most grateful.

I've only joined Phys-L yesterday, so I apologise if this topic has
been discussed recently. Feel free to contact me personally on
amazzolini@swin.edu.au

cheers Alex
Dr Alex Mazzolini
email address: amazzolini@swin.edu.au
Academic Coordinator
(Scientific Instrumentation)
School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering
Swinburne University of Technology
phone (+61 3) 9214 8866
Fax (+61 3) 9819 0856