Re: out-of-print texts

Jack,

Several people have asked me about this, hence this list posting.

I called Cambridge Univ press, who recommended the Lincoln Out-Of-Print
Book Service. They work by phone/FAX and they are at 401-647-2825,
9-5 Eastern time (in RI). They found a copy of Beyond TMU for me in 3 hrs
at a cost of $71+$5 for the search. I asked purchasing to pay them and now
eagerly await the volume.

FYI, I spoke to R. Olenick (an author of TMU) and several others. I found
copies of TMU at the CPB/Annenberg people's office (1-800-LEARNER) but no
BTMU. Kendall/Hunt Publishing has something called TMU that sounds like a
reprint or summary of the first TMU text only, and list it under the
names of authors who are not the original TMU authors. I ordered a copy
from sheer curiosity.

Best regards,

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

Hi-
Would the person who located a copy of "Beyond the Mechanical
Universe" please e-mail me the details of the place where you found it?
Thanks,
Jack