Re: Liquid nitrogen suppliers... -Reply

Greetings everyone! I was just wondering as to where some of
you get your liquid nitrogen? I live in Ashland, OH and teach at a small
(very small) high school and this is not the most industrius area around
here? I do have a dewar to safely transport the liquid, but I have a
difficult time finding a supplier. Also, how much can one expect to pay?

Thanks for your help.
Dwight dsouder@ashland.edu

Detmitoligists use Liquid Nitrogen in some of their treatments -like when
they freeze-burn off warts.
Check with a nearby one.
-tony

Tony Wayne Those that can, do.