Re: Strange messages

From: trammell@fn872.fnal.gov
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Date: domenica 8 settembre 1996 0.15

Hello everybody:

1. I've been getting a LOT of messages with no subject line
recently.
Is this a fluke or is something wrong?
2. I've been getting a LOT of `empty' messages too. Same
concerns.

Thanks all,
John Trammell
trammell@fn872.fnal.gov

Obligatory physics stuff: I noticed last night (watching `The
X-Files')
that their flashlight beams looked blue. Is this because of
scattering
(i.e. the same phenomenon that makes the sky blue) or
something else?
And can it be turned into a simple (dark) classroom demo?

Me too.

Paolo Cavallo Tu ne peux pas te
via Beroaldo 38 relire mais tu peux
40127 Bologna ITALY signer.