MI sect meeting

The MI sec of AAPT will be having our fall meeting at Lawerence Tech in
Southfield MI on Oct 25 and 26.
If I can get my act together this week, we will have several workshops on
Friday the 25th and have our regular meeting with papers and special
topics on Saturday the 26th.
Since we are in the Detroit area and quite close to teacher in Ontario,
CA and Northern Ohio we would like to extend an invitation to them.
However we don't have a list of these teachers. Can anyone give us a
hand?

Thanks
Alan Gibson
Program Chair